Community-led housing workshops – book your place now
26th Jul 2017
CAN is holding 3 workshop events in early September to allow you to find out more about community-led housing and explore how we might be able to help.
Workshop objectives are:
- Participants are better informed about community led housing (CLH)
- Participants can better identify the potential for CLH in their areas
- Participants can network and make connections
- Participants have more confidence to develop potential CLH projects
Target audiences are:
- Members of Parish and Town Councils
- Local councillors
- Community-based organisations with an interest in affordable housing
- Relevant people from local authorities and other public bodies
- Representatives of landowners, churches etc
These sessions will be held at the following venues, click the links to book online:
Wednesday 13 September - Tyndale Cricket Club, Hexham
Thursday 14 September - Stannington Village Hall
Tuesday 19 September - St James’s Church Centre, Alnwick
The workshops run from 6.30pm-8.30pm with limited places.
To book contact email@example.com or click the links above to book online.