Help with Managing Energy Bills
We can help - contact our energy advisor
Steve Forster is CAN's Energy advisor working one day a week helping to provide free and confidential information and advice in order to:
• Help check that households are on the best and most appropriate fuel tariff
• Provide free and confidential advice and information about energy costs
• Help households improve their energy efficiency and save money
He works closely with Christine Nicholls supporting the setting up and development of Warm Hubs. He will be organising Energy Equality Forums, which will be a series of local network events with organisations who are interested in Energy and Fuel related issues so together we can provide support, information and good news stories and tackle fuel poverty together. If you need any information please contact Steve on 0779 1369625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A guide to keeping warm and saving money on your energy bills
NEA, the national energy efficiency charity has produced a series of free videos to help households in England to:
• Understand how to better manage their energy use
• Improve the warmth and energy efficiency of their homes; and
• Reduce their household's environmental impact.
They have also produced a 'Top Ten Tips' guide to staying warm and healthy in your home which can be downloaded below.